2019 Member Relationship Survey
Please take a few minutes to complete the Southland Credit Union 2019 Member Relationship Survey.
Your input will greatly help us ensure we are meeting our goal of providing you a very satisfying financial experience while assisting us in identifying ways we can provide additional value for your Membership.
SOUTHLAND SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. The Southland Survey Sweepstakes begins on May 23, 2019, and ends on July 30, 2019.
2. EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. USAGE OF SOUTHLAND’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRY’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. Sponsor: This sweepstakes is sponsored by Southland Credit Union, PO BOX 3003, Los Alamitos, CA 90720.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all Members of the Credit Union in good standing who are 18 years or older. Credit Union employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
5. Sweepstakes Entries: Each time a Member completes a survey the Member will receive one automatic entry. To enter without a referral, Members may legibly hand print their name, address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code) and the words “Southland Survey Sweepstakes” on a 3” x 5” piece of paper or index card and mail it in an envelope to Southland Credit Union. All entries must be mailed separately and not photocopied or mechanically reproduced. All entries must be postmarked by June 19, 2017 and received by 12:00 p.m. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Illegible entry forms will be disqualified. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Grand Prize Drawings: A random drawing from all eligible entries will be held on Wednesday, August 5, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. at Southland Credit Union. There will be ONE grand prize winner only. Winners need not be present to win and will be notified by phone and/or mail. A complete list of winners will be available at all Credit Union branches. The grand prize winner will receive one thousand dollars ($1,000.00).
7. Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries. Based upon the Credit Union’s estimate of 5,000 entries, odds of winning a Grand Prize are: 1:5,000.
8. Liability/General Rules: By participating, entrant agrees to (a) the Official Rules and the decisions of the Credit Union; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless the Credit Union, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from all claims, damages and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize received in this Sweepstakes; and (c) if they are winners, to the use of their names and/or likeness for advertising purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Credit Union is not responsible for any loss, which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Credit Union is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, or illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, human malfunction or error. Prizes cannot be substituted, converted to cash, assigned, or transferred by winners. The Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prizes become unavailable for any reason. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and redemption of a prize. The Credit Union will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winners are responsible for all tax consequences and fees (if any) of the prizes.
9. Claim Period: Prize must be claimed within 60 days from the date of announcement at one of our proprietary branch locations. Failure to claim a prize will result in a forfeit on your part.
10. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.